Brief History of The Company
Parent company of PT. Pudjiadi Prestige Tbk ("The Company"), The Jayakarta Group traces its origins to a small import/export trading company operating in Indonesia in 1952. Founder of the Jayakarta Group, Mr. Sjukur Pudjiadi, proved himself responsive to the challenges of a rapidly changing and growing Indonesian economy. He has guided this group until it had a business in hotel, real estate, contractor and others.
Property development, property management and contracting became the core business of the Company when it was established as a subsidiary company of The Jayakarta Group on September 11th, 1980 based on Notarial Deed No. 21 of Public Notary Magdalena Indriani Wiardi, SH dated September 11, 1980 and approved by the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Indonesia in decision letter No. Y.A.5/156/12 dated 26 Februari 1981; registered in Registry Book of Jakarta District Court No. 1193 dated April 3, 1981; and published in State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 84 dated October 20, 1981, supplement No. 831.
Until now, the Company has developed approximately 25 projects such as housing, apartments, shopping centers, shophouses and hotels spread over in several major cities in Indonesia. With its portfolio, the Company has gained the trust of the wider community for more than three decades and became one of a strong and trusted property company in Indonesia.
Company Name :
PT. Pudjiadi Prestige Tbk
Hotel Jayakarta 21st Floor, Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 126, Jakarta Barat 11180
Tel : (62-21) 6241030, 6241033 - Fax : (62-21) 6240981, 6240987
11 September 1980
Legal Basis Decree of Minister of Justice of the Republic of Indonesia No. Y.A.5/156/12 dated February 26th, 1981.
Authorized Capital : Rp. 280.000.000.000 - 560.000.000 saham/shares
Paid-Up Capital : Rp. 164.780.000.000 - 329.560.000 saham/shares
Business Activities Pursuant to Article 3 of the Company’s articles of association, its scope of business activities consist of:
- The field of building contractor and general contractor, including the planning, contracting, managing and constructing of buildings, houses, bridges, roads as well as parks, in addition to land excavating and land filling;
- The field of real estate development that includes constructing various types of building such as office blocks, stores, shop houses, business centers, apartments and recreational parks along with its amenities, both for selling and renting out, as well as doing some investments, both through the Company itself and through other companies;
- The field of technique in general;
- The field of interior designing and the manufacturing of the equipment that supports this field;
- The field of trade in general, both for the calculation or for the obligation of other parties based on commissions, which include import and export trades as well as local and inter-island trades, especially regarding produces from plantations, fields, farms, and fishery industries.
- The field of services in building management and building or room rental owned by the company or rented, property management and maintenance service, property management consulting services, marketing consulting services
Share Listing Chronology
The Company's shares listed for the first time at Bursa Efek Indonesia (formerly PT. Bursa Efek Jakarta) on November 18, 1994 with the total shares listed 26.000.000 shares with the nominal value of Rp. 1.000,- for each share and total premium on stocks amounting to Rp. 39 billion;
- In 1996, the Company distributed bonus shares taken out from premium stocks resulted from the initial public offering amounting to Rp. 39 billion and from retained earnings amounting to Rp. 1 billion after stock split of common stocks have been executed;
- In addition, on September 9, 1996, the Company exercised a stock split by reducing the nominal value of its shares from Rp. 1.000,- to Rp. 500,- per share. Total shares listed was 280.000.000 shares.
- As the result of Extraordinary General Shareholder’s meeting on May 22, 2012, the Company distributed bonus shares which was dividend shares taken out from the capitalization of retained earnings. Capitalized retained earnings amounting to Rp. 20.72 billion which consist of bonus shares amounting to Rp. 14 billion and share premium of Rp. 6.7 billion. The total shares listed was 308.000.000 shares;
- As the implementation of the result of Extraordinary General Shareholder’s meeting held on May 27, 2013, the Company distributed bonus shares derived from the capitalization of retained earnings with the ratio 1:20. The Company also distributed bonus shares from the premium stocks. Total shares listed was 329.560.000 shares.