Pudjiadi Prestige always regards that human resources are crucial factors to the continuity of the company. Pudjiadi Prestige continuously improves its Human Capital in a sustainable manner and implemented an internal employee development. We has also done its employee development internally and recruitement for business acceleration.
The Company's employee recruitment policy is based on the compiled workforce plan and conducts the selection process in accordance with the standard and procedure set, in order that the Company gets the best workforce and professional in the field.
Be the part of the ever growing ecosystem of Pudjiadi Prestige.
Start your career here and look for positions that suit your aptitude and passion.
- Melakukan perawatan dan perbaikan fasilitas gedung seperti AC, Listrik, Telepon, Lift, Pompa-pompa, Air, Genset dan hal-hal lain yang berhubungan dengan perawatan gedung
- Melaksanakan pengecekan pompa-pompa, pengoperasian AC, lift dan Genset
- Memperbaiki kerusakan yang terjadi dengan hal-hal yang berhubungan dengan perawatan gedung
- Melakukan koordinasi dengan Atasan mengenai perawatan dan perbaikan fasilitas gedung
- Menindaklanjuti Duty Comment dan Work Order
- Usia maksimal 35 tahun
- Sehat jasmani & rohani
- Pendidikan minimal SMK atau sederajat jurusan Teknik Elektro/Listrik
- Pengalaman min. 1 tahun sebagai Staff Maintenance M/E atau di bidang building repair dan diprioritaskan perusahaan di bidang property atau hospitaly (resort, hotel, apartemen dan rumah sakit)
- Mampu menganalisa sistem trouble shooting electric (AC, Chiller, Genset, Plumbing dan lain-lain) dan mampu menangani masalah elektikal dengan baik
- Bersedia bekerja pada weekend/public holiday dan sistem kerja 3 shift
- Handling check in & check out
- Handling complaint from tenant
- Handling reservation
- Follow up guest/tenant request
- Candidate must possess min SMK/SMA (from SMK majoring hospitality/tourism/hotel management or equivalent are preffered)
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Max 35 years old
- Willing to work in shifts
- Good command in English are preferable
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Overall Project Management activities inclusive of overall planning and coordination of development works from conceptualization, design, construction to completin within established budget, schedule and quality standards.
- Lead site team in Project Management matter, corporate values e.g site safety, green and environment issues, risk management, quality works, etc
- Monitor project development schedule e.g appointment of consultants, authorities submissions and approvals, tenders, constructions, hand over, rectification works during handing over period, etc
- Candidate must possess min Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Architecture
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in the development and completion of Landed House Project (min 200 Ha)
- Good knowledge and skills of project management
- Experienced in carrying out a new projects
- Strong in contract admin and coordination skills with basic knowledge of design management
- Basic knowledge of local building & construction rules and regulations.
- Good leadership qualiy, interpersonal and communication skills to handle all levels of people from within organization and external parties which include consultants, contractors, internal as well as government officials.
- To increase rental contracts among expat market by nurturing win-win relationships with expat companies
- To raise tenant satisfaction by improving quality standard of operations across all departments such as security, maintenance, cleaning, etc
- To build more tenant referrals through fostering good relationship and communication with all tenants
- To implement financial oversight from annual budget across all expenses including repairs, marketing, etc
- To assist the Property Manager to lead the technical and administrative environments of each department
- To manage relationship with all external groups such as sponsors, affiliations, vendors, government institutions, etc related to the apartments
- Strong sales and persuasion skills towards potential expat tenants
- Strong bargaining and negotiation skills Strong technical skills in all departments such as security, maintenance, cleaning, etc
- Minimum 5 (five) years experience in managing a hotel or apartment
- Max 35 years old
- Candidate must possess min Diploma/Bachelor Degree in any major
- Proficient in both English and Indonesian to communicate with expat market
- Disclipine and self motivated, strong analytical and strategic skill
- Excellent leadership skills including seen as resourceful, responsive, responsible, accountable, and reliable
- Build new partnerships between our company and expat-companies within our target list
- Drive the strategy for our brand including customer analysis, positioning, product selection, product lifecycle management, and awareness
- Involved in conceptualizing, planning and overseeing new branding / marketing initiatives
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Create creative pitch decks to be presented to potential partners
- Max 40 age years old
- Must possess minimal Diploma/Bachelor Degree for any major.
- Have a good backgroud in marketing, communication, or any related major, at least have 3 years experience in same position, and familiar with real estate development industry.
- Have good business intuition / acumen (to advance the company’s strategy)
- Have good relationship skills / good networking skills
- Have good negotiation skills and presentation skills with the ability to influence others.
- Work well on a team such as act with accountability and dependability
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Indonesian
- Selling and Rental product Apartment PT. Pudjiadi Prestige Tbk. & Gorup and Achive selling target
- Canvassing for new prospect
- Established a good relationship to the customer
- Responsible for improving consumer database through canvasing, exhibition, advertising, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Japanese
- Required skill(s) : negotiation skill, communication skill
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Basic allowance and commission
- Property Industry and Sales training