Implement YOUR IDEAS at a fast-paced company
HUMAN CAPITAL at Pudjiadi Prestige.
When you join Pudjiadi Prestige, you are given the tools, resources, and authority to make things better from the start. We believe in the power of smart people working together in a boundary-less environment that brings out the best in everyone.
We consider our employees as HUMAN CAPITAL, an asset that we carefully grow and develop, not just employees as resources to be managed.
If you like challenging yourself and growing in ways you never thought possible, Pudjiadi Prestige is the right choice for your career.
If you like innovating and making things so much better than how you first saw it, Pudjiadi Prestige is the right choice for your career.
If you like the energy that comes with working with smart and passionate colleagues, Pudjiadi Prestige is the right choice for your career.
If you like working in an entreprenurial and fast-paced environment, Pudjiadi Prestige is the right choice for your career.
If you like learning and growing with intensive training, mentoring, and feedback, Pudjiadi Prestige is the right choice for your career.
Your Job with Us
You are smart and dedicated, and passionate about our company, our mission, and property industry.
Attention to detail : we suggest reading the job description carefully to ensure you meet requirements before applying.
- Membuat drafting design yang diminta dari Property Manager atau Marketing Team
- Membuat estimasi biaya (RAB) dan perhitungan Bill of Quantity (BoQ)
- Membuat laporan progress project
- Minimal SMA/SMK sederajat
- Usia maksimal 35 tahun
- Pengalaman 2-3 tahun di bidang drafter
- Menguasai program aplikasi AutoCAD 2D 3D, Sketchup, 3D software lainnya
- Memiliki kemampuan komunikasi yang baik, kemampuan kerjasama yang baik dalam tim, detail, teliti, dan kreatif
- Maintain and supervise between departments in order to run building operation properly
- Plan and develop management policies and their implementation related with the operation
- Supervise technical and administrative environment of each departments
- Ensure all department duties and responsibilities are proper and accordingly
- Coordinate and manage with the relevant parties such as projects, contractors, suppliers and other departments that support the estate operations such as IT, Finance, Purchasing, HR, etc.
- Prepare annual budget for building operation and maintenance
- Control management operational costs effectively and efficiently
- Build good relationship and communication with all tenants/occupants
- Set up the association for building occupants
- Process experience in data processing and using property management software system
- Bachelor's Degree in any major
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Minimun 3 to 5 years experience in managing real estate/landed house
- Holder of professional qualification
- Competent with Microsoft Office Program (Word,Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
- Discipline and self motivated, strong analytical and strategic skill
- Excellent organizational, multi tasking, and problem solving skills
- Strong, interpersonal and negotiation skills, resourceful, responsive responsible and reliable
- Also have a Marketing Skill
- Must be able to post creative content for company’s social media accounts such as Instagram, Youtube channel, and Facebook page
- Target is to post 2-5 high quality content per week
- Must have skill in researching for content creation purposes on Digital and Social Media.
- Activities are creating content for company’s social media accounts and reviewing with internship manager before posting
- Must be a creative designer to post visually stunning graphics on social media
- Present performance of company’s social media accounts each week
- Must be a creative copywriter, in order to write property descriptions
- Must have a strategic vision for how to improve the company's social media accounts
- Major or academic background in marketing communication, journalism, design or equivalent min 5th or 6th semester avg GPA min. 3.00
- Able to work for 3 months during office hours (Monday – Friday: 8.30 – 17.30)
- Good in communication, willing to learn something new, good in branding communication, active in social media account (Instagram, twitter, facebook), familiar with typewriting in social media.
- Opportunity for full-time job offer given good performance and company fit
- Placement at Head Office. Hotel Jayakarta Lantai 21. Jl Hayam Wuruk No. 126. Jakarta Barat
- Selling and Rental product Apartment PT. Pudjiadi Prestige Tbk. & Gorup and Achive selling target
- Canvassing for new prospect
- Established a good relationship to the customer
- Responsible for improving consumer database through canvasing, exhibition, advertising, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English
- Required skill(s) : negotiation skill, communication skill
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Basic allowance and commission
- Property Industry and Sales training